in Tipp City Schools
There are no openings at this time
Substitute Custodial Personnel
1. Have demonstrated pride, initiative, and good work
habits in past work experience
2. Knowledge of cleaning, sanitary procedures, and
3. Physical ability to move furniture, supplies,
4. Have the stamina to climb, stand and bend for extended periods.
5. Ability to lift 40 Lbs
Applicants desiring consideration for these positions may apply by sending an email to Gary Pfister
, Director of Services and completing an on-line application at the above link.
Substitute Bus Driver
1. Active Ohio CDL with passenger endorsement required
2. Have demonstrated pride, initiative, and good work habits in past work
3. Complete application on-line through the Dayton Consortium www.daytonareaschooljobs.esu.k12.oh.us
4. Submit a letter of interest to Jane Thompson, Supervisor
of Transportation to email@example.com or 90 S. Tippecanoe Drive, Tipp City,
5. Deadline October 30, 2015
Thank you for your interest in Tipp City Schools!