Update Your Annual Student Registration Paperwork Online
The annual current student registration is completed ONLINE using the instructions below. This online process will replace the tedious handwritten yellow registration form that had been sent home at the start of each school year. After reading all instructions, complete the annual registration forms by clicking on the Update Registration button at bottom of this page. Completion of the annual student registration forms will take approximately 10-20 minutes.
Completing Annual Registration
- When you click the Update Registration button below, you will first be taken to a page that asks for your snapcode. The snapcode is like a key for your child's data for the upcoming school year. You should have receive a unique snapcode for each child in a letter mailed home this summer. Make sure you enter it exactly as it appears in the mailed letter, with no spaces or punctuation.
- If you have not previously created an account, you need to do so at this time.
Creating an account allows you to
- securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary
- you can associate multiple students with the same account
- print registration form history
- Once you have created an account, you will be taken to the online forms. Follow the instructions and complete the forms. All sections marked with an * are required.
- If you need technical assistance with the form, visit https://infosnap.zendesk.com.
- The process will conclude with a message to print the forms for your records and to begin the process again for another student.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can visit the Tipp City Public Library and use their computers, or contact the Tipp City Board of Education office, 937-667-8444, or your students' school office to schedule an appointment to complete the online annual registration process. The annual online re-registration MUST be completed for every student who attends Tipp City Schools.