How to Register Your Kindergartener
Kindergarten Registration is completed ONLINE using the instructions below.
After reading all instructions, complete the online enrollment forms by clicking on the Enroll Online button at bottom of this page. Completion of the kindergarten online enrollment forms will take approximately 20-30 minutes.
Completing Online Enrollment
- When you click the Enroll Online button below, you will first be taken to a page that says Create Account/Sign In. Select Create Account.
Creating an account allows you to
- complete the online registration process
- save and return to the online registration in process (you do not have to complete the registration in one sitting)
- print registration form history
- Once you have created an account, you will be taken to the online forms. Follow the instructions and complete the forms. All sections marked with an * are required.
- If you need technical assistance with the form, visit https://infosnap.zendesk.com.
- The process will conclude with a message to schedule an enrollment appointment if you have not yet submitted the required paperwork. Only schedule an appointment if you DID NOT attend Round-up and submit the required paperwork (see below).
If you do not have access to the internet, you can visit the Tipp City Public Library and use their computers, or contact the Nevin Coppock office, 937-667-2275, and schedule an appointment to complete the Online Registration process. The Online Registration MUST be completed before a student may attend Tipp City Schools.
The online registration will conclude with a message option to schedule an enrollment appointment, if you did not attend the Kindergarten Roundup (March 9-10, 2016) or still have outstanding documentation (see list below) you will need to schedule an enrollment appointment. Enrollment appointments are held at Nevin Coppock Elementary. Parents should bring/provide the following documents to the Nevin Coppock School Office if the items were not brought to the Round-up:
- Birth Certificate
- Photo of Student
- Proof of Residence (lease or deed)
- Immunization records
- All special education/504 documents
- Drivers License for Identification
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
Once you have completed your online registration and the Nevin Coppock office has the documentation listed above, then your child will need to attend a Kindergarten screening in April. Screenings are scheduled with the parent either during the Kindergarten Round-up (March 9-10, 2016) or during the enrollment appointment.