Welcome to 2nd Grade
My name is Mrs. Martin. I am so excited to be your teacher.
You can find out more about me by clicking on the biography section.
Click on this link for our Virtual Open House.
Please read below for some important information about the start of school.
I’m sure you have many questions. Here is some information to help you get started.
- Be sure to check your child’s temperature before coming to school.
- Your child needs to have enough water to last for the day. Students will not be able to refill their water bottles.
- It’s a good idea to have an extra mask so your child can switch out his/her mask.
- Your child should go straight to the gym when they get to school.
- Please give your child a card or sticker with my name written on it (Mrs. Martin). Please have them carry this in with them on the first day in case they forget who their teacher is.
- Students need to know how they are going home after school. If they ride a bus, they need to know their bus number.