Date Day of Week Group 22-Mar Wednesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 23-Mar Thursday Percussion/Saxophone 5-Apr Wednesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 7-Apr Friday Percussion/Saxophone 11-Apr Tuesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 12-Apr Wednesday Percussion/Saxophone 19-Apr Wednesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 20-Apr Thursday Percussion/Saxophone 26-Apr Wednesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 28-Apr Friday Percussion/Saxophone 3-May Wednesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 5-May Friday Percussion/Saxophone 9-May Tuesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 11-May Thursday Percussion/Saxophone 18-May Thursday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 19-May Friday Percussion/Saxophone 23-May Tuesday Trumpet/Trombone/Clarinet/Flute 24-May Wednesday Percussion/SaxophoneIF YOU NEED RENTAL INFORMATION FOR AN INSTRUMENT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT MRS. BRINKMAN AT EBRINKMAN@TIPP.K12.OH.US, OR CALL HAUER MUSIC 222-2815.
Standards For Music Education:1. Singing, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
2. Performing on instruments, alone and with others, a varied repertoire of music.
3. Improvising melodies, variations, and accompaniments.
4. Composing and arranging music within specified guidelines.
5. Reading and notating music.
6. Listening to, analyzing, and describing music.
7. Evaluating music and music performances.
8. Understanding relationships between music, the other arts, and disciplines outside the arts.
9. Understanding music in relation to history and culture.
Last Modified on April 18, 2017