Ohio Physical Education Learning Standards
Standard 1- Demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
Standard 2- Applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
Standard 3- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
Standard 4- Exhibits responsible, personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
Standard 5- Recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.
1. 1. Respect Yourself
- Wear athletic shoes (they must tie or Velcro)
- No jewelry (long earrings, long necklaces/bracelets, long hair ties)
- Wear appropriate clothing
2. Respect Each Other
- No name calling, pushing, hitting, tattling
- No sliding
- Encourage your fellow classmates
3. 3. Respect the Teacher
- Do what the Teacher asks
- Pay attention to the Teacher when he/she is talking
- Do not use/touch equipment when teacher is talking
4. 4. Respect the Classroom
- Do not touch/use any equipment unless told to do so
- Use equipment in the way it is intended to be used
- Do not damage equipment or anything in the classroom
5. 5. HAVE FUN!!!
- TRY YOUR BEST
- HELP EACH OTHER
- STAY POSITIVE
- GOOD SPORTSMENSHIP