English Class Supply List
Dear Parents and Students,
Due to Covid-19, social distancing, and sanitizing procedures, our class supply list will look a little different this year. Most if not all of the course material will be available online. These are just a few items that I would like for your child/you to have while we are in a face-to-face setting keeping in mind that students will not be able to borrow or share supplies. Most of the supplies listed may also be used for other classes.
Please bring these to class on a daily basis.
- Electronic device to access Google Classroom and other platforms
- College ruled loose-leaf paper
- A red pen, blue or black pens, and pencils
- At least 3 different colored highlighters
- The English Department Reading and Writing Handbook (provided and available online)
- Sadlier Oxford Vocabulary Workshop book (provided)
- Any additional reading material that we are currently using (provided)
- Optional- 1" three-ring binder just for English or multi-subject binder for all classes unless otherwise directed for a specific class
- Recommended since we can't share supplies and may be used for other classes- scissors, colored pencils or markers, glue
Donations of sanitizing products, masks, tissues, and extra class supplies are greatly appreciated.
There are also a couple of creative projects we will do throughout the year to supplement understanding of the literature; therefore, donations of cardstock (solid red, black, green, blue, purple, orange, white), markers, glitter, and/or colored pencils are appreciated; however, not required.
Thank you very much for purchasing these items. If there is any reason why obtaining these items is a hardship, please contact me and we will make other arrangements.