Tippecanoe Educational Endowment 2016 Grant Distribution Approval
· Nevin Coppock Elementary $1,200 Sally Beam
Kindergarten Victoria Theater Brown Bear & Other Eric Carle Stories: Funds Kindergarten field trip to Victoria Theatre for enrichment experience.
· Nevin Coppock Elementary $520.81 Melissa Johnson
Resource Room Behavior Management Adaptations: Funds purchase of Julia Cook books focused on social skills, three weighted lap animals, and two Hokki Stools for active sitting.
· Nevin Coppock Elementary $1,198.97 Joanne Manes
Early Leveled Literacy Equals Best Practice: Funds purchase of leveled reading books for kindergarten and first grade.· Broadway Elementary $258.60 Ashley Black
Hands On Science Resources: Funds purchase of materials for the hands on study of owls and insects to enhance the 2nd grade science curriculum.
· Broadway Elementary $1,200 Tina Smith
2nd Grade Victoria Theater Muffaro's Beautiful Daughters: Funds 2nd grade field trip to Victoria Theatre for enrichment experience.
· Broadway Elementary $1,100 Heather Bledsoe
Mike Manning-The Rock Man: Funds presenter for third grade students allowing hands on experience with rocks and minerals, provides earth science curriculum enrichment.
· Broadway Elementary $323.08 Mary Kate Sowder, Marilyn Potter
Charleston Falls 2nd grade Field Trip: Funds 2nd grade field trip to Charleston Falls. Provides hands on life science curriculum enrichment.
· Broadway Elementary $1,000 Tina Smith
REDCAT/REDMIKE All in one Classroom Sound System: Provides funds toward purchase of classroom teacher amplification system.
· L.T. Ball Intermediate School $678.60 Heather Ker
Mr. Lincolns Drummer Classroom Books: Provides funds to purchase classroom books to enhance the 4th grade Civil War Curriculum.
· L.T. Ball Intermediate School $ 1,200 Mike Vagedes
5th Grade COSI Field Trip: Partially funds 5th grade students’ field trip to Columbus museum. Improves students understanding of science concepts and nurtures scientific inquiry.
· L.T. Ball Intermediate School $688 Matt Lieber
Chromebooks for the Classroom: Funds purchase of 4 Acer Chrome books/wired mouse for use in the classroom math instruction. The chrome books will be used for assessment, intervention and enrichment of math skills.
· L.T. Ball Intermediate School $1000 Mike Vagedes & Jeanne Koch
Outdoor Recess Equpment: Funds purchase of sports equipment for building use
· Tippecanoe Middle School $1,200 Greg Southers
Chromebooks for the Classroom: Funds utilized toward the purchase of Chrome books for the classroom and mobile lab. Enhances students’ access to technology and aids in on-line testing.
· Tippecanoe Middle School $1,046.06 Jennifer Nickol
3D Printed Programmable Rover Project: Funds purchase of Hummingbird Robotics kit, gears, motors, sensors, battery packs and controllers to be utilized in an elective semester course. The Rover project fosters student creativity and inspires interest in STEM.
· Tippecanoe High School $1,109.96 Annette Malott
Robotics/Engineering: Funds purchase of classroom competition super kit, Sensor Kit, battery packs for an introductory semester course in engineering. The course will introduce students to the interdisciplinary aspects of engineering, design and programming.
· Tippecanoe High School $977.70 Janet Barnard
Ohio Caverns Field Trip: Funds 11th and 12th grade AP Biology students to tour and explore the geology of the Ohio Caverns