How to Register A New Student for the Current or Upcoming School Year
New Student Registration is completed ONLINE using the instructions below.
Who SHOULD complete this form:
Tipp City residents registering a NEW STUDENT to Tipp City Schools for the CURRENT 2019-2020 school year.
- You need to register a NEW STUDENT to Tipp City Schools for the FUTURE 2020-2021 school year.
Do NOT complete this form if:
You need to register a NEW KINDERGARTENER for the upcoming school year. Please see the Kindergarten Registration form.
Your student CURRENTLY ATTENDS Tipp City Schools. Please see the Current Students annual re-registration form.
After reading all instructions, complete the online enrollment forms by clicking on the Enroll Online button at bottom of this page. Select the correct registration year. Completion of the new student online enrollment forms will take approximately 20-30 minutes.
Completing Online Enrollment
- When you click the Enroll Online button below, you will first be taken to a page that wil lahve you select the correct registration year for the remainder of the current school year or to register a new student for the upcoming school year. Once you have done so, you will be brought to a page that says Create Account/Sign In. Select Create Account.
Creating an account allows you to
- complete the online registration process
- save and return to the online registration in process (you do not have to complete the registration in one sitting)
- print registration form history
- Once you have created an account, you will be taken to the online forms. Follow the instructions and complete the forms. All sections marked with an * are required. PLEASE ANSWER THE FIRST QUESTION THAT ASKS IF YOU HAVE BEEN ENROLLED OR ATTENDED TIPP CITY SCHOOLS PREVIOUSLY.
- If you need technical assistance with the form, visit https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration.
- The process will conclude with a message to schedule an enrollment appointment if you have not yet submitted the required paperwork.
If you do not have access to the internet, you can visit the Tipp City Public Library and use their computers, or contact any school office or the Tipp City Board of Education office, 937-667-8444, and schedule an appointment to complete the Online Registration process. The Online Registration MUST be completed before a student may attend Tipp City Schools.
The online registration will conclude with a message option to schedule an enrollment appointment. Enrollment appointments are held at the school office of the building you student will be attending. DUE TO THE CURRENT SCHOOL CLOSURES MANDATED BY THE GOVERNOR, THE IN-PERSON ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENTS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD. PARENTS WHO COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE CONTACTED BY SCHOOL STAFF WITH MORE INFORMATION ON THE SCREENING PROCESS AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. Please be aware that many of the school office close during the summer and re-open at the beginning of August.
Parents should bring/provide the following documents to the appointment at the school office:
- Birth Certificate
- Photo of Student
- Proof of Residence (lease or deed)
- Immunization records
- All special education/504 documents
- Drivers License for Identification
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- For new HS Students: Copy of Transcript or Last Year's Grade Card