Mote & Associates, Inc., Engineers and Land Surveyors, located in Greenville, Ohio established a scholarship in October of 2002 at a celebration to honor the founder of the firm, Richard Mote, for his 30 years of dedicated leadership and his passion for engineering and surveying. The scholarship is for a commendable student seeking a post high school education or enrolled in an accredited college program in the field of engineering, surveying, architecture, or a closely related field of study.
Applications for the 2019-2020 academic year can be accessed and completed on-line at Mote Associates.
Deadline: May 1, 2020 Disregard due date on scholarship.
Two $1,000 scholarships will be offered to graduating seniors who have been active in 4-H. To be eligible for consideration, applicants must:
- Provide evidence of acceptance at an accredited college or university
- Have a 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Submit a completed application form which must be accompanied by a recent letter of recommendation from a teacher, coach, employer or counselor. Also, a recent letter of recommendation from a 4-H advisor or 4-H extension service staff familiar with the applicant's activities and involvement in 4-H.
Please see the attachment for additional information and an application.
Deadline: April 15, 2020
- Senior who has been accepted by a recognized college or university
- Complete the required application in it's entirety, provide a transcript and submit both by the required deadline to the counseling office
- Show proof of acceptance by a recognized college or university
- Complete a brief essay about your need for this grant
Please see attachment for additional information and application.
Deadline: April 30, 2020