Supply List 2020-2021
Due to Covid-19, social distancing, and sanitizing procedures, our class supply list will look a little different this year. Much of the course material will be available online. There are a few items that students should have when we are in a face-to-face setting. Keep in mind that students will not be able to borrow or share supplies. Most of the supplies listed may also be used for other classes.
Please bring these to class on a daily basis.
- Folder or Binder to keep handouts/notes organized
- College ruled loose-leaf paper
- Blue or black pens, and pencils
- At least 3 different colored highlighters
- The English Department Reading and Writing Handbook (provided and available online)
- Sadlier Oxford Vocabulary Workshop book (provided)
- Any additional reading material that we are currently using (provided)
- Recommended since we can't share supplies: scissors, colored pencils or markers, glue
Donations of sanitizing products, masks, tissues, and extra class supplies are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for purchasing these items. If there is any reason why obtaining these items is a hardship, please contact me and we will make other arrangements.