Welcome to the Nevin Coppock Clinic Page!
Too Sick For School?
Keep your student home if they are experiencing any of the following signs/symptoms:
1. Fever >100.0°F. Student should be fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication.
2. Persistent vomiting and/or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
3. Rash of undetermined nature, especially if the rash is itchy, raised and/or has vesicles, pusules.
4. Red, itchy, irritated eye(s) with drainage. If diagnosed with conjunctivitis (pink eye), a minimum of (2) doses of medication must be administered prior to returning to school.
5. Evidence of lice, scabies, or other parasitic infections.
6. Shortness of breath, persistent cough, stomach pain, ear pain, or headache
7. Any acute condition that interferes with the student's ability to participate during the school day
Send in an extra set of clothing for your student to keep in their locker. Include a top and bottom appropriate for the season, underwear, and socks. Place in a resealable bag with your student's name.