About the THS Library Media Center
Shari Wickline - Library Media Specialist, M.Ed.
Library Schedule (Due to COVID-19 Restrictions)
- The library is currently providing resoruces to students and staff using a Curbside Pick-up System.
- Items will be available for next day pick-up or Monday only pick-up depending on item(s) requested.
- ALL resources will be quarentined for 7 days before being put back into circulation.
The mission of the Tipp City Exempted Village Schools is to provide an exemplary education so that all students become responsible participants in society. In adhering to the TCEVS mission the Tippecanoe High School Library Media Center will strive to assist the students and staff in developing and maintaining the informational, technological, and media literacy skills needed to become life-long learners and integral members of the community.
The Library Media Center provides access to various formats of books, magazines, reference resources and audio-visual materials, as well as internet and electronic resources, to the students and staff of Tippecanoe High School.
The Librarian is always willing to...
- Work collaboratively with teachers to plan lessons and provide support for various teacher-initiated projects.
- Provide teacher collections upon request and assist in finding books and resources from other libraries for both students and staff.
- Assist students and staff with any academic, professional, and/or personal informational and technological needs.