The Outdoor Club is an open group geared toward 6th through 8th grade students who enjoy being active with their peers in various outdoor events throughout the school year. Students may select certain events to attend throughout the year and are not obligated to attend all events that are offered.
2016-2017 Activities Schedule
- Run for the Mums 5K Run, Saturday September 24th, 7:30 am- end of the race
- Lewisburg Haunted Cave, Saturday October 8th, 6pm-9:30pm
- Mad River Mountain, Friday, January 20th, after school-7:45 pm
- Ice-skating at Riverscape Metropark, Saturday, February 18th, 11am-2pm
- Young's Jersey Dairy, Saturday March 25th, 10:30am-2:30pm
- Barefoot Canoe, Saturday May 20th, 11am-2pm
A $20.00 club fee is required to participate. Fees can be turned in to Mrs. McKenzie (room 213) or to the front office by Friday, September 23rd. All other bus fees and admission fees can be turned in along with the permission forms on their designated due date.