Design Thinking I and II, STEM &Accelerated GeometryPhone number: (937) 667-8454 ext 2785Mr. Bonifas will:
- provide help to any students during classroom time and after school.
- create a learning environment for all students to learn.
-encourage students to utilize their talents to the best of their abilities in and outside the classroom.
- challenge students be become independent learners and thinkers.
- motivate students to become leaders.
Accelerated Geometry- Periods 6 and 7Materials Needed:
- 1.5" binder with 4 dividers
- two spiral notebooks
- graphing paper
- pencils and pens
- "TI-84 Plus" Graphing Calculator (any edition)
Design Thinking - Periods 1, 2, 4 and 8
- pencil and pens
STEM - Period 3Materials for STEM:
According to state standards, I am certified as a Highly Qualified Teacher (HQT) which
- pen and pencils
ensures the school district, and parents, that I am offering a quality education for all my students.
My BackgroundThis is my 15th year teaching for Tipp City Schools and my 25rd year overall. I received my Bachelor's degree in Education from Miami University and my Master's degree in Education from Wright State University. I live in Tipp City with my wife Michelle and my children. At TMS, I am the MathCounts coach and STEM Club advisor. I enjoy playing sports, gardening and biking. I also enjoy camping and hiking.
Last Modified on April 12, 2021