Transportation DepartmentTransportation Supervisor(937) 669-6303The DEADLINE for daycare/babysitter school bus transportation was August 11, 2017. The district cannot accept late requests. The transportation department will resume taking requests on September 5, 2017.
At the end of each school year, students’ transportation needs are put back to their home address. Tipp City Schools cannot assume that students will utilize the same daycare provider as in the previous school year.
Thank you for helping us keep our community's children safe.
- When school is in session, motorists are asked to please watch for children walking to or from school.
- Motorists have a responsibility to know the meaning of the flashing light system on buses. The yellow and red lights are designed to help insure the safety of both motorists and children:
- Yellow flashing lights indicate the bus is preparing to stop. Motorists should slow down and prepare to stop.
- Red flashing lights and the extended stop arm on the school bus indicate the bus has stopped for children to get on or off the bus.
- Motorists approaching from either direction (on a two lane road) are required to stop at least 10 feet from a stopped school bus until the bus resumes motion.
- If a school bus is stopped on a road divided into four or more lanes, only traffic driving in the same direction of the bus must stop.
Find Your Bus Route