Transportation DepartmentTransportation Supervisor(937) 669-6303The daycare/babysitter requests deadline was August 10, 2018. The district is unable to accept late requests. The district will resume taking requests on September 4, 2018
Thank you for helping us keep our community's children safe.
- When school is in session, motorists are asked to please watch for children walking to or from school.
- Motorists have a responsibility to know the meaning of the flashing light system on buses. The yellow and red lights are designed to help ensure the safety of both motorists and children:
- Yellow flashing lights indicate the bus is preparing to stop. Motorists should slow down and prepare to stop.
- Red flashing lights and the extended stop arm on the school bus indicate the bus has stopped for children to get on or off the bus.
- Motorists approaching from either direction (on a two-lane road) are required to stop at least 10 feet from a stopped school bus until the bus resumes motion.
- If a school bus is stopped on a road divided into four or more lanes, only traffic driving in the same direction as the bus must stop.
Find Your Bus Route
Last Modified on August 17, 2018