Tippecanoe Educational EndowmentFor the children and those who teach them...
The Tippecanoe Educational Endowment has been created specifically to support the children of the Tipp City community by enriching the educational opportunities and experiences currently available through public education.
- Our mission: To provide funds to students, faculty and employees of the Tipp City Schools for the creation of, or participation in, enrichment programs.
- The Tippecanoe Educational Endowment is a fund to promote programs and activities of Tipp City Schools through donations and gifts. While the fund benefits the schools, it is not driven by them. A board of community advisors provides input to the trustees regarding possible uses for the funds.
- The funds may be used to promote excellence in a variety of endeavors, including (but not limited to):
- Student academic achievement
- Fine arts and performing arts
- Parent education programs and resources
- Youth and senior citizen volunteerism
- Conflict resolution
- The Tippecanoe Educational Endowment has three roles: To identify changing needs in the schools, to find resources to endow funds so these changing needs will be met, and to responsibly allocate resources to help meet these needs.
- The endowment provides a tax-deductible avenue for businesses, corporations, industries, civic organizations, and individuals to create a lasting legacy for the future of education in Tipp City.
- Patrons may provide two types of gifts: A non-specific gift to help build the endowment for long-term benefit; or a gift for a specific need, department, concern, or short-term project.
Thank You for Your Involvement and Support!
Contributions to the Tippecanoe Educational Endowment may be sent to: Tippecanoe Educational Endowment, P.O. Box 103, Tipp City, Ohio 45371.
Donations are also accepted online through the Troy Foundation. Click here and be sure to select the Tippecanoe Educational Endowment Fund under Tipp City Funds as your preferred fund. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law due to the Tippecanoe Educational Endowment Fund being a component fund of The Troy Foundation and the Tipp City Foundation.