Campus Parking Information
Parking Registration is now CLOSED. It will re-open on Thursday, August 29 at 2pm. Student must fill out the online registration, bring exact change ($25/$50) and driver's license to school on Friday, August 30. Passess will be distributed BEFORE or AFTER school only.
Parking assignments will be enforced beginning Tuesday, September 3rd.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PARKING SPOT IN AUGUST YOU MUST MEET AND ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
All vehicles on school property may be searched by the school administration or law enforcement officials upon reasonable suspicion of illegal activity or concern for safety. Students’ vehicles parked on school property are subject to routine patrol and school officials may look through vehicle windows for any contraband lying in plain view.
Tippecanoe High School has a limited number of student parking spaces available. Allotted spaces will be awarded through a process determined by school administration. To be considered for parking privileges, students must submit an online Parking Permit Application, by the announced deadline and show a valid driver’s license at the time of purchase.
- Violation of any driving and/or parking regulation may result in the revocation of the student’s parking privileges and additional administrative consequences. Parking privileges may also be revoked if the car is used to violate a school rule (such as leaving the school property during the school day). If a student loses his/her parking privileges there will be no refund.
- Students receiving permission to park in the student parking lot are issued a parking hangtag. The hangtag must be placed on the rear view mirror; failure to do so may result in administrative consequences. Parking hangtags are not transferable. Students found forging, sharing (without administrative approval) or selling parking hangtags, will be denied parking privileges for the balance of the school year and are subject to other disciplinary action.
- Students who falsify information on the Parking Pass Application will have their hangtags revoked without refund.
- Hangtags are valid for the entire school year.
- Student parking is permitted only in the student lot. Students who do not have a hangtag are not permitted to park on school property during the school day. Students who violate this rule will be subject to disciplinary measures.
- Tippecanoe High School is not liable for any loss or damage to vehicles parked on district property. Vehicles must be parked and locked upon arrival to school. Students are advised not to leave anything of value in their cars.
- Students are not permitted to return to their vehicles during the school day without permission from school administration.
- Students are not permitted to loiter in the parking lots at any time.
Application forms must be submitted prior to the end of the day August 23rd in order to participate in the lottery. Applications submitted after August 23rd will receive parking spaces on a first come first serve basis.
Beginning Monday, August 26 students will be assigned parking spaces by grade-level. In order to receive the pass, students must have completed the online application and must present the following to the administrator/staff member in charge:
1. valid driver's licence
2. payment (EXACT CHANGE or check made payable to Tippecanoe High School)
Monday & Tuesday- August 26 & 27 - SENIORS ONLY. Passes will be distributed before school (7:20-7:40) or after school (2:40-3:00) Senior Option students may pick up their parking passes at the end of their day.
Wednesday & Thursday - August 28 & 29- JUNIORS ONLY. Passes will be distributed before school (7:20-7:35) or after school (2:40-3:00)
Friday - August 30 -REMAINING STUDENTS and/or Senior and Juniors who did not pick up their passes on the appropriate day.
Parking registration for the 2019-2020 is now open. Access the Parking Permit Application HERE