Update Your Annual Student Registration Paperwork Online
Who SHOULD complete this form each August:
Resident parents with students returning to Tipp City Schools who attended Tipp City Schools the prior school year.
Parents of Open Enrolled students who attended the prior school year and who HAVE already received their acceptance letter from the district. (Applications are available in April; acceptance letters are not sent until June.)
Do NOT complete this form if:
You are registering a NEW KINDERGARTENER for the upcoming school year. Please see the New Kindergartener registration.
- You need to register a NEW STUDENT to Tipp City Schools. Please see the New Student registration.
You HAVE NOT yet received your open enrollment ACCEPTANCE letter for the upcoming school year. (Mailed in June)
The annual current student registration is completed ONLINE using the instructions below. This online process will replace the tedious handwritten yellow registration form that had been sent home at the start of each school year. After reading all instructions, complete the annual registration forms by clicking on the Update Registration button at bottom of this page. Completion of the annual student registration forms will take approximately 10-20 minutes.
Completing Annual Registration
- When you click the Update Registration button below, you will first be taken to a page that asks for your snapcode. The snapcode is like a key for your child's data for the upcoming school year. You should have received a unique snapcode for each child in a email this summer. If your email address was not available or was rejected, letters are being mailed home to those households that will include the SnapCode. Make sure you enter the SnapCode exactly as it appears in the mailed letter, with no spaces or punctuation.
- If you have not previously created an account, you need to do so at this time.
Creating an account allows you to
- securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary
- you can associate multiple students with the same account
- print registration form history
- Once you have created an account, you will be taken to the online forms. Follow the instructions and complete the forms. All sections marked with an * are required.
- If you need technical assistance with the form, visit https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration.
- The process will conclude with a message to print the forms for your records and to begin the process again for another student.
If you do not have access to the Internet, you can visit the Tipp City Public Library and use their computers, or contact the Tipp City Board of Education office, 937-667-8444, or your students' school office to schedule an appointment to complete the online annual registration process. The annual online re-registration MUST be completed for every student who attends Tipp City Schools.