Tipp City Exempted Village Schools
Vision StatementThe vision of the Tipp City Exempted Village Schools is to build a community of lifelong learners committed to scholarship, leadership, citizenship and service. The school district will provide independent and collaborative educational experiences to develop and promote each student's intellectual, physical, social and emotional growth.
Mission StatementThe mission of the Tipp City Exempted Village Schools is to provide an exemplary education so that all students become responsible participants in society.
- We believe that all individuals can learn.
- We believe that all individuals are valuable and worthy of respect.
- We believe in encouraging all students to strive for their greatest potential.
- We believe all individuals are entitled to an environment that is conducive to learning.
- We believe a safe environment is essential for learning.
- We believe in meeting the needs of all students.
- We believe in preparing students to be active, responsible citizens.
- We believe it is imperative for students, school, home, business and community to be active partners in education.
- We believe the entire educational process should be evaluated and improved continually.
- We believe in an exemplary staff focused on continual professional development.
- Evaluate, revise and implement the K-12 curriculum in accordance with the Ohio Content Standards and best practices.
- Promote teamwork and communication throughout the schools and the community.
- Make appropriate use of educational facilities.
- Demonstrate and communicate fiscal responsibility.
- Develop a comprehensive professional development framework for our district.
- Maintain a safe and nurturing environment for students and staff in Tipp City Schools.
Last Modified on July 13, 2015