Update Your Annual Student Registration Paperwork Online
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Who SHOULD complete this form each August:
Resident parents with students returning to Tipp City Schools who attended Tipp City Schools the prior school year.
Parents of Open Enrolled students who attended the prior school year and who HAVE already received their acceptance letter from the district. (Applications are available in April; acceptance letters are not sent until June.)
Do NOT complete this form if:
You are registering a NEW KINDERGARTENER for the upcoming school year. Please see the New Kindergartener registration.
- You need to register a NEW STUDENT to Tipp City Schools. Please see the New Student registration.
You HAVE NOT yet received your open enrollment ACCEPTANCE letter for the upcoming school year. (Mailed in June)
The annual current student registration is completed ONLINE using the instructions below. This online process will replace the tedious handwritten yellow registration form that had been sent home at the start of each school year. After reading all instructions, complete the annual registration form through the PowerSchool Parent Portal [NOT YET AVAILABLE]. Completion of the annual student registration forms will take approximately 10-20 minutes.
Completing Annual Registration
- Beginning with the Summer of 2019, Annual Registration will be accessed through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you do not yet have an account, please contact your student's school office for account setup information.
- Once logged into the PowerSchool Parent Portal, please select PowerSchool Enrollment from the menu on the left-hand side [NOT YET AVAILABLE]. This must be completed through the web portal and is not accessible in the PowerSchool mobile app.
- If you need technical assistance with the form, visit https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Registration/ct-p/PowerSchoolRegistration.
- The process will conclude with a message to print the forms for your records and to begin the process again for another student.
If you do not have access to the Internet, you can visit the Tipp City Public Library and use their computers, or contact the Tipp City Board of Education office, 937-667-8444, or your students' school office to schedule an appointment to complete the online annual registration process. The annual online re-registration MUST be completed for every student who attends Tipp City Schools.
The ANNUAL RE-REREGISTRATION FORMS for the 2019-2020 school year are NOT YET AVAILABLE. The anticipated date of release is approximately July 16, 2019.
When the form is available, the PowerSchool Enrollment portal will be available through the PowerSchool Parent Portal to complete annual re-registration. Parents of returning students should NOT attempt complete other new student registration forms.