Transportation DepartmentTransportation Supervisor(937) 669-6303DUE TO COVID, WE WILL BE UNABLE TO OFFER ANY SHUTTLE SERVICE FOR THE 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR
2020-2021 Bus Transportation
Thank you for helping us keep our community's children safe.
- When school is in session, motorists are asked to please watch for children walking to or from school.
- Motorists have a responsibility to know the meaning of the flashing light system on buses. The yellow and red lights are designed to help ensure the safety of both motorists and children:
- Yellow flashing lights indicate the bus is preparing to stop. Motorists should slow down and prepare to stop.
- Red flashing lights and the extended stop arm on the school bus indicate the bus has stopped for children to get on or off the bus.
- Motorists approaching from either direction (on a two-lane road) are required to stop at least 10 feet from a stopped school bus until the bus resumes motion.
- If a school bus is stopped on a road divided into four or more lanes, only traffic driving in the same direction as the bus must stop.
Last Modified on January 19, 2021