Tipp City Schools Food Service

National School Lunch Program

The National School Lunch Program provides children with nutritionally balanced low-cost or free lunches each school day. Information packets and meal applications go home with students on the first school day. You can also click here for a Free and Reduced Lunch Application.

PaySchools Central

Tipp City Schools offers families an online payment platform to help make managing lunch payments more convenient. The portal is easy to set up and use, online and via the mobile app. Parents access PaySchools Central with a computer, tablet, or phone. The mobile app makes on-the-go payments fast and easy. PaySchools Central lets parents view meal activity, add funds to lunch accounts, move funds from one child's account to another child's account, and set up auto-replenish. Please click the link below to access PaySchools Central.

Visit PaySchools Central


By clicking the link below, you acknowledge that you are leaving the Tipp City Schools website and redirected to the third-party application/website. The district is committed to providing a website accessible to the broadest possible audience but cannot confirm all third-party applications/websites adhere to the same accessibility standards. Please contact the external site for answers to their content and accessibility questions.



In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

  • Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. 

  • Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. 

  • Program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture,

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

    Fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

    (3) Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.